This deliverable concerns the input provided to the tender documents for the retrofitting of the social housing “Trigeparken”, Aarhus, Denmark. The input focuses mainly on a description of the energy consuming technical
installations and the energy production. Moreover, there is a description of the simulations performed on one selected building in the complex to document the expected indoor climate and energy consumption. The deliverable consists of the following:
- Guidelines for the safety-on-site coordinator
- Guidelines for the location and equipment of the technical installations rooms
- Descriptions and drawings of a low temperature distribution system and hot water installations
- Description of the maximum allowed heat loss from the pipe installations
- Description of the necessary energy relevant technical details and energy rating for the kitchen equipment.
- Description of water saving fixtures.
- Description of LED fixtures and demand controlled lighting
- Description of the necessary energy relevant technical details for the ventilation system
- Description of the PVT system
- Description of a waste-water heat recovery system.
- Description of the technical demands for the energy metering system and data collection.
- Input to Bill-of-Quanties
- Simulations of the indoor climate in BSim
- Calculation of the heat consumption of the retrofitted building in Be15 and IES-VE.
- Description of the prescribed U-values, infiltration, thermal bridges and solar shading (g-factor).
Want to know more?
Delivery no. D.2.1.2 Input to final design and methods used as specification to tender documents for retrofit
Please contact: Mr. Reto M. Hummelshøj, COWI, firstname.lastname@example.org